Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Jane and Falcon










These are the last of the 2010 pups here at Maple Acre. These beauties are out of Dozer and Tana..and just being here with their parents for these additional few weeks have given them something extra. They are confident and ready for being the companion you are looking for:)
We played outside in the fresh snowfall and they loved it!! It really is joyful to watch these furballs relate to each other and the world and people around them.
If you are looking for someone special to add to your family this holiday season look no further. Contact us at :
mapleacrefarm@frontiernet.net
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to give a HUGE Thank you to you and your family for helping my children give me the BEST Christmas present. I am the proud new mom of Moose AKA Brutus. I LOVE HIM!! He is my bed partner. I am sorry this has taken me so long to write-not only did I get Brutus for Christmas I bought a new (BIGGER) house for myself and my 2 girls. Please know that he will be spoiled rotten and taken VERY GOOD CARE OF. I will send pix as soon as I can get my dtr to download some of them. One last thing--he sleeps just like his daddy!!! Thank you again for giving me the honor of raising one of your puppies!! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please put me on the list to know when your next litter is in the making. I'm the midwife that contacted you in about September.
    Thanks--
    Kip Kozlowski
    kipkoz@sprynet.com

    ReplyDelete